Refer a friend to Boulder Ridge Day Camp...
Terms & Conditions
- In order to be eligible, you must complete the Refer-A-Friend form on our website OR your friend must list your name under referral source on their camper application. You must submit the form before the date your friend enrolls.
- Your friend needs to be a NEW camper. Your friends can not be returning Boulder Ridge Day Camp campers.
- In order to qualify for a tuition credit, you must be enrolled at Boulder Ridge Day Camp for the summer season. Any remaining balances at the end of the season will void your referral.
- We base our Refer-a-Friend referrals on a first come, first served basis. If we have already received the referral through another family or an agency, your referral will be ineligible.
- All new campers must attend a minimum of one week in order for you to receive credit. If you or your friend never comes, your referral is ineligible.
- No brothers, sisters, cousins, etc are eligible for the Refer-a-Friend program. You cannot be related to your referral. Sibling discounts rates and conditions are posted on our website.
- Campers can not reciprocally refer. Ebner Camps will only award one party. The first eligible referral received will receive the credit.
- Ebner Camps reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
This summer is going to be great! Make sure your friends know about it!
We thank you for spreading the word about Boulder Ridge!!
You can earn a discount of up to $100 for EACH new camper you refer who attends Boulder Ridge Day Camp for 2018.
We’ll give you a tuition credit of $50 for each camper you refer to us who attends in 2018. If they attend 6 or more weeks, you'll get an additional $50!
In order to receive the credit you must either submit this form OR your friend must list you as their referral source on their camper's application.
The referral program is subject to the Terms and Conditions below.